Liquid Rhythm Updated to Version 22.214.171.124
Liquid Rhythm v126.96.36.199 features support for Max 7! For all you Ableton Live 9 Suite users out there: You can now freely use Max 7 with the Liquid Rhythm Max for Live patch!
For current users, download a copy of the latest version by clicking the link below. For new trial users, please download the trial version here.
What’s New in 188.8.131.52?
The list below summarizes the new features, workflow improvements, and bug fixes included in the latest version.
- Support for Max 7 on both Mac OS and Windows
Known Issues and Limitations
- Using a MIDI Mapping file created on a different operating system would lead to crashes. For instance, MacOSX has the ‘CMD’ key, and attempting to use that through MIDI mapping on Windows OS would cause a crash. This is specific to MIDI mapping files that has ‘Mappable Commands’ saved within them. They are not cross platform. This will be addressed in a future release.
- Steam users on Windows only: Users are advised to close down Liquid Rhythm before updating and also advised to restart their computer after installing an update.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Windows users may experience repeated crashes while attempting to load the Liquid Rhythm Max patch. Please see this link for help: http://www.wavedna.com/known-issue-max-live-ableton-live-causing-liquid-rhythm-crash/
- Liquid Rhythm Standalone may not launch for Windows 8 users. Right-click on the application and choose “Run as Administrator.”
- Option-clicking on a pattern to audition it (in the BarForm or BeatForm Maps) will not audition if the BeatWeaver is not open.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Moving MIDI tracks around in Live while Liquid Rhythm is open may cause Live to crash.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Moving the Liquid Rhythm Max plugin, or any of its Audition plugins around while Liquid Rhythm is open may cause Live to crash.
- Overdub recording mode is glitchy.
- Real-time MIDI recording has some lag.
- Repeatedly pressing Undo during MIDI record can cause Liquid Rhythm to crash.
- Liquid Rhythm may be unresponsive when computer goes to sleep and wakes.
- MIDI Mapping track-specific controls (such as volume, solo, mute) can be lost after quitting Liquid Rhythm and relaunching.
- No automatic software updates or notifications (yet).