Liquid Rhythm Updated to Version 220.127.116.11
What’s New in 18.104.22.168?
The list below summarizes the new features, workflow improvements, and bug fixes included in the latest version.
- Support for Max 7 on both Mac OS and Windows
- Better Max 7.0.4 support for the Max for Live plugin for both Mac OS and Windows
- If users only had Max 7 installed, they might not have been able to install the Max for Live plugin; this is also fixed.
Known Issues and Limitations
- Using a MIDI Mapping file created on a different operating system would lead to crashes. For instance, MacOSX has the ‘CMD’ key, and attempting to use that through MIDI mapping on Windows OS would cause a crash. This is specific to MIDI mapping files that has ‘Mappable Commands’ saved within them. They are not cross platform. This will be addressed in a future release.
- Steam users on Windows only: Users are advised to close down Liquid Rhythm before updating and also advised to restart their computer after installing an update.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Windows users may experience repeated crashes while attempting to load the Liquid Rhythm Max patch. Please see this link for help: http://www.wavedna.com/known-issue-max-live-ableton-live-causing-liquid-rhythm-crash/
- Liquid Rhythm Standalone may not launch for Windows 8 users. Right-click on the application and choose “Run as Administrator.”
- Option-clicking on a pattern to audition it (in the BarForm or BeatForm Maps) will not audition if the BeatWeaver is not open.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Moving MIDI tracks around in Live while Liquid Rhythm is open may cause Live to crash.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Moving the Liquid Rhythm Max plugin, or any of its Audition plugins around while Liquid Rhythm is open may cause Live to crash.
- Overdub recording mode is glitchy.
- Real-time MIDI recording has some lag.
- Repeatedly pressing Undo during MIDI record can cause Liquid Rhythm to crash.
- Liquid Rhythm may be unresponsive when computer goes to sleep and wakes.
- MIDI Mapping track-specific controls (such as volume, solo, mute) can be lost after quitting Liquid Rhythm and relaunching.
- No automatic software updates or notifications (yet).
- No MIDI routing in Bitwig Studio