Join WaveDNA at IMSTA FESTA Toronto 2015
Join WaveDNA and other music technology companies at IMSTA FESTA Toronto on October 17th, 2015 at the RTA School of Media of Ryerson University.
The International Music Software Trade Association and Ryerson University will be partnering again to host IMSTA FESTA Toronto. Taking place annually at locations across the globe, IMSTA FESTA brings a collection of reputable music technology companies together in an environment where creative minds can interact with music makers face-to-face. An exciting component of IMSTA FESTA is the Professional Panel Series that are stacked with well established and well-known music industry professionals. These panels cover a wide range of topics that include the current and future state of the music business, music technology, and technical demonstrations.
Some key features to look out for at this year’s IMSTA FESTA Toronto:
- Keynote speech delivered by an established and highly-regarded member of the music industry.
- Get inside knowledge by attending a panel at the IMSTA FESTA Professional Panel Series that speak to aspects of the industry.
- Attend the IMSTA Master Class Series to learn how to maximize the efficiency of your studio equipment.
- Experience hands-on learning with the latest music production tools on the market.
- Win raffle prizes from top audio technology companies.
ADMISSION IS FREE with registration – open to anyone interested in the art of music making; DJ’s, professional and semi-professional musicians, songwriters, music producers, audio engineers, students, and educators.
If you’re around Toronto on October 17th, 2015 between 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM, be sure to drop by the WaveDNA booth for a up-close demo of WaveDNA’s revolutionary new software – Liquid Music for Live.
Find out more and register at IMSTA FESTA Toronto’s page here.