Liquid Rhythm & Liquid Rhythm Intro Comparison Chart
Liquid Rhythm is available in two versions. Read the comparison chart below to help you decide which version best fits your needs.
Keep in mind: When you make a purchase you will be receiving two seats for Liquid Rhythm. That means that you can install Liquid Rhythm on any two computers – even if one system is Mac OSX and another is Windows.
- Liquid Rhythm features an exciting new seamless integration system for Ableton Live users working with Ableton Live clips.Ableton Max For Live Integration
- Integrate Liquid Rhythm directly into many different workflows by running it as a plugin or standalone.VST, AU, RTAS Plugin
- Import or Export Wav, Aiff, MIDI filesImport/Export Audio and MIDI
- Start producing immediately with our library of percussive samples, drum kits, and loops, or import custom samples.Media Library
- Liquid Rhythm Instructional Videos IncludedBuilt-In-Tutorial-Videos
- Ditch the piano roll – now you can edit MIDI notes directly in the Arranger panel. Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.In-Line Note Editor
- Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.BeatBuilder: BarForm List
- Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer
- Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule’s colour-coded accent patterns.Accent Modifiers
- Map MIDIMIDI Mapping
- An intelligent algorithm that highlights the most commonly occurring patterns for the instrument you are working on. Please note that this feature's parameters can not be changed in Liquid Rhythm Intro.BeatSeeker
- A tool used to drag-and-drop MIDI from Liquid Rhythm's Arranger onto a track in a DAW or even your desktop.Drag and Drop MIDI
- Build your own multi-sample voices using WAVs or AIFs and save them as drum instruments. Instrument Editor
- A list containing shortcuts to clips in your Live Session view.Clip Selector
- A repository of MIDI loops you can drag-and-drop into the Arranger.MIDI Loops
- A tool used to create custom drum and percussion kits in Liquid Rhythm .Kit Editor
- Draw or paint with clusters of notes. BeatForm Editing
- Edit Clips in Live's Arranger.Edit Clips in Live's Arranger
- Incorporate your personal library of sounds into Liquid RhythmSample Browser
- A new way to use Liquid Rhythm's pattern suggestion engine with your custom kitsCustom Instrument Type
- Create and remix drum tracks by exploring an extensive list of pattern variations across a bar of music.BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer
- Instantly rearrange groups of notes by switching their underlying accent patterns. Use it to discover and explore new musical ideas.GrooveMover
- Create or modify rhythm patterns in dozens of ways. Generate random results to help humanize your beat or split beats between different tracks.Randomizer
- Target any part of a beat and make four-bar loops more musical without spending countless hours manually moving notes.BeatForm Tumbler
- Nudge entire groups of notes over as many time as you want and hear their placements in different points in time.BeatForm Shifter
- Liquid Rhythm’s MIDI script for Ableton Push in User Mode, designed an elegant workflow to make music production with Liquid Rhythm even more tactile.Ableton Push MIDI Script
- Mac: Intel machine running OS X 10.7.5 or later, and 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB). Java version 1.6 or better. 1GB hard disk space.
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machine and 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB). Java version 1.6 or better. An ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal audio performance. 1GB hard disk space.
Note: Liquid Rhythm is not a mobile application.
An internet connection is required to activate Liquid Rhythm.