Liquid Rhythm & Liquid Rhythm Intro
Liquid Rhythm is available in two versions. Read the comparative chart below to help you decide which version best fits your needs.
Keep in mind: When you make a purchase you will be receiving two seats for Liquid Rhythm. That means that you can install Liquid Rhythm on any two computers – even if one system is Mac OSX and another is Windows.
- Liquid Rhythm features an exciting new seamless integration system for Ableton Live users working with Ableton Live clips.Ableton Max For Live Integration
- Integrate Liquid Rhythm directly into many different workflows by running it as a plugin or standalone.VST, AU, RTAS Plugin
- Import or Export Wav, Aiff, MIDI filesImport/Export Audio and MIDI
- Start producing immediately with our library of percussive samples, drum kits, and loops, or import custom samples.Media Library
- Liquid Rhythm Instructional Videos IncludedBuilt-In-Tutorial-Videos
- Ditch the piano roll – now you can edit MIDI notes directly in the Arranger panel. Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.In-Line Note Editor
- Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.BeatBuilder: BarForm List
- Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer
- Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule’s colour-coded accent patterns.Accent Modifiers
- Map MIDIMIDI Mapping
- An intelligent algorithm that highlights the most commonly occurring patterns for the instrument you are working on. Please note that this feature's parameters can not be changed in Liquid Rhythm Intro.BeatSeeker
- A tool used to drag-and-drop MIDI from Liquid Rhythm's Arranger onto a track in a DAW or even your desktop.Drag and Drop MIDI
- Build your own multi-sample voices using WAVs or AIFs and save them as drum instruments. Instrument Editor
- A list containing shortcuts to clips in your Live Session view.Clip Selector
- A repository of MIDI loops you can drag-and-drop into the Arranger.MIDI Loops
- A tool used to create custom drum and percussion kits in Liquid Rhythm .Kit Editor
- Draw or paint with clusters of notes. BeatForm Editing
- Edit Clips in Live's Arranger.Edit Clips in Live's Arranger
- Incorporate your personal library of sounds into Liquid RhythmSample Browser
- A new way to use Liquid Rhythm's pattern suggestion engine with your custom kitsCustom Instrument Type
- Create and remix drum tracks by exploring an extensive list of pattern variations across a bar of music.BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer
- Instantly rearrange groups of notes by switching their underlying accent patterns. Use it to discover and explore new musical ideas.GrooveMover
- Create or modify rhythm patterns in dozens of ways. Generate random results to help humanize your beat or split beats between different tracks.Randomizer
- Target any part of a beat and make four-bar loops more musical without spending countless hours manually moving notes.BeatForm Tumbler
- Nudge entire groups of notes over as many time as you want and hear their placements in different points in time.BeatForm Shifter
- Liquid Rhythm’s MIDI script for Ableton Push in User Mode, designed an elegant workflow to make music production with Liquid Rhythm even more tactile.Ableton Push MIDI Script
Upgrade Anytime for $39.99 $49
You can upgrade to the full version of Liquid Rhythm from Liquid Rhythm Intro at any time. The cost for the upgrade is $79. Simply click on the button below to upgrade and access the many powerful features available in the full version of Liquid Rhythm.
- BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer: Explore the building blocks of ten quadrillion pattern variations.
- GrooveMover: Mutate rhythm patterns instantly by switching the underlying accent patterns of notes.
- Randomizer: Compose and experiment with inspiring variations by generating musically-informed rhythm patterns.
- BeatSeeker: Use a guide to help find and use rhythm patterns from a variety of genres.
- Mac: Intel machine running OS X 10.6.0 or later, and 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB). Java version 1.6 or better. 1GB hard disk space.
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machine and 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB). Java version 1.6 or better. An ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal audio performance. 1GB hard disk space.
Note: Liquid Rhythm is not a mobile application.
An internet connection is required to activate Liquid Rhythm.
Our Refund Policy
WaveDNA is very considerate of all feedback from users of Liquid Rhythm. If you send us a message about an error, with any question, or just a suggestion, you will receive an answer from our technical support team within 2 business days. Nevertheless, we recognize that sometimes a problem will arise so please review the refund policy for WaveDNA software products.
To obtain a refund on a product purchased through our website and delivered to you by online download you must adhere to the following guidelines:
Reason for Refund – Unless otherwise indicated, WaveDNA will only refund your purchase if you encounter a technical problem with the software that prevents proper use of the software, and cannot be resolved within an acceptable period of time.
Supporting Documentation – A refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, as requested by our support staff, including but not limited to screenshots, error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, and file samples.
Timeline for Full Refund – Your right to obtain a full refund for downloaded software lasts only for a limited time. In order for the return of your downloaded software to be authorized, you must contact us with your concern within 30 days of your purchase date.
- A screen shot taken after a full uninstall is required before the refund can be processed.